Weather Protection FAQ
Extended Weather Protection FAQ
What Comes with an Extended Weather Protection?
- - Free double staking if necessary (up to $50 value)
- - 1-year Extended Weather Protection from the date of planting
- - No charge for a return delivery/installation when the Extended Weather Protection is redeemed.
When can the Extended Weather Protection be Purchased?
- - The Extended Weather Protection must be purchased before the installation date.
Terms and Conditions
- - These prices do not include the cost of a crane should one be necessary to do the replacement. Please ask a sales representative if this will apply to your purchase.
- - The Extended Weather Protection covers each tree against loss for one(1) year from the date of planting. This includes frost, wind (so long as the tree continues to be double staked), heat stress, weather-related damage, and normal loss of a tree.
- - Replacement tree will be of the same size and specimen as purchased on the original invoice. For instance, if a customer originally purchased a “Huge” size tree, when the warranty is used, the replacement tree will be the “Huge” size as well.
- - If a customer purchases multiple trees that are the same size and type, he/she must purchase an extended warranty for each item. For example, if the customer is purchasing 5 Huge Shamel Ash trees, and he/she wants to get an Extended Weather Protection, the customer must buy 5 Extended Weather Protections. No Exceptions.
- - If an Extended Weather Protection is purchased and the tree dies, Moon Valley Nursery will have up to, but no longer than, 90 days to provide the replacement.
- - If the Extended Weather Protection is exercised during the Extended Weather Protection period and a replacement tree is planted, the replacement tree will have a 90-day transplantation shock warranty.
- - Extended Weather Protection must be redeemed at the store location where the original purchase was made.
- - There will be no prorated refunds on any Extended Weather Protections bought by the customer.
- - Blue select trees still qualify for an Extended Weather Protection. In the event that the tree needs to be replaced, it must be replaced with a blue select tree of the same size and type.
- - Extended Weather Protections do not include watering, fertilizing, or trimming costs during the term of the Extended Weather Protection.
- - Extended Weather Protection will be void if the customer attempts to remove and replant the product in a different location.
- - Unless otherwise stated above, this Extended Weather Protection includes all of the terms and conditions as stated on the back of the original purchase invoice.
See store for complete details and visit our Extended Weather Protection page.